DiGi WWWOW Internet For All Awards 2012:
ALL PICS & INFO VIA DIGI WWWOW AWARDS WEBSITE
About DiGi WWWOW Awards
We are Malaysia’s 1st and only Internet For All awards created with the aim of showcasing the incredible creativity, ingenuity and entrepreneurialism of ordinary Malaysians using the Internet in extraordinary ways. For the second year running, we will be spotlighting mavericks, creative geniuses and innovators across all different fields of online innovation: blogs, videos, shops, charities, start-ups, techies, events, music, apps, and much more.
In other words, you all lah.
We are joined again by our lovely friends and fellow collaborators from WWWOW 2011: ASTRO, Era.fm, Hitz.fm, Google, Exabytes Lowyat.net, MSN, Mudah.my, Nuffnang bloggers, Says.my, and Yahoo! In addition, this year’s WWWOW Awards is happy to welcome a few new partners to the growing WWWOW family: AirAsia X, Samsung Malaysia Electronics, Chartis Insurance, DiGi Simple MasterCard, InMobi, Innity, Malaysiakini and PEMANDU.
What’s Different about WWWOW this year
Today, we can safely say there are only few areas of Malaysian life that has yet to be touched by the Internet in some way. So this year, we set out to achieve 3 new things:
- First, expand WWWOW categories to reflect the diversity of online innovation today – from commerce and creativity to community and culture. For example, we’ll be recognizing Mobile Filmmakers, Appmakers, Webpreneurs and lots more.
- Secondly, we’ve always dreamt about engaging WWWOW to help accelerate cross-pollination between Malaysians. Somehow harnessing the power of innovations in one area of the Internet to inspire ideas in other areas. The result? 2012’s new wwwow.my site is designed specially to be a fountain of inspiration that is truly for Malaysians, by Malaysians.
- Thirdly, it’s bigger. Way bigger. Last year, over 230,000 votes were cast for nearly 6000 websites, blogs, shops, videos, innovators and personalities. With new partners, new categories and more than RM200,000 in prizes we hope this year’s awards entices even more people to enter. With this, DiGi WWWOW Internet for All Awards can said to truly represent digital ingenuity and creativity of Malaysians from all different walks of life.
In total, there are 16 award categories for DiGi WWWOW Internet For All Awards 2012:
- Astro Top Online Over-Achiever Under 15
- Nuffnang Fave Makan-Makan Expert
- Nuffnang Fave Kay Poh
- Lowyat.net Fave Tech Head
- Says.my Online Shop of the Year
- Nuffnang Blogger of The Year
- Google Most Inspiring Internet for Good Award
- Innity Funniest Video of The Year
- inMobi Mobile Short Film of The Year
- Malaysiakini PhotoJournalist of The Year
- MSN Breakthrough Star Performer of The Year
- Yahoo! Social Media Gathering of The Year
- Mudah.my Most Promising Webpreneur of the Year
- Samsung App of the Year Award
- DiGi WWWOW People’s Choice of The Year Award (by popular vote)
- DiGi WWWOW Of The Year (The Best of The Best)
Just like last year, the public will have a say in all categories, except for The Best of the Best category, which will be decided by the panel judges from amongst the winners in the 15 other categories. For all other categories, the winners will be selected based on a combination of People’s vote and Judges evaluation.
CREDIT / link : http://www.wwwow.my/about-us.aspx
NOW IN 2012 – YOUR VOTES MATTER AGAIN :
CLICK ON ANY ONE OF THE LINKS IN THE VARIOUS CATEGORIES BELOW AND OUR VOTING PAGE OPENS …CLICK AND VOTE
THANKS FOR THE FAITH!
A.F.O RADIO CONTINUES TO STRIVE !