Souls in Love By Hands Percussion : (09-12 August 2012 8:30pm & 11-12 August 2012 3:00pm) : aforadio.com
Posted in Happenings on 09. Aug, 2012
Today, join Adrian as he interviews the cast of Souls in Love only on aforadio.com.
Souls in Love By Hands Percussion
If our souls can be weighed, how much is given to love? No one remains alone forever. We are bound by love.
Love is familiar. It is a part of us as we live and breathe, at every waking moment. Yet, can any of us truly grasp its meaning? Is there even a meaning to love?
Some say that modern day love is only imagery – it is passionate, it overwhelms, and is selfish.
We kill love with trivialities – who has taken too much, who has given too little. No one should stay if the love is unrequited.
Love is not always a sad tale about passions and regrets. Nor is it an unfaltering candle always burning bright.
Love is a schemer of the highest order, arousing all sorts of emotions within us at different times, and sometimes all at once. In love, we find warmth and cold, fight and desertion, joy and hatred, satisfaction and annoyance.
Some say we can measure the value of our existence by the weight of our love.
Love is never right or wrong.
We find love in the sweet whisperings of a young courting couple; and in the drone of a spinning, jaded city.
And sometimes we find love in complete silence.
Love penetrates, tussles, and scathes our hearts. Like a scar marked with its memories – it cannot be mended or erased. Like the multi-coloured shades of love, the gradient of our lives change with every encounter.
We all have tales of love of our own. Some are explicit, and others are locked away in the deep vaults of our hearts.
Love is an image. An abstract notion, yet so real.
- Ng Teck Voon (Amsterdam based Malaysian Dancer/ Choreographer)
- Wong Jyh Shyong (Taipei based Malaysian Dancer/ Choreographer, won Best Featured Performer in the Dance category at the recent 9th BOH Cameronian Arts Awards 2011)
- Fung Chern Hwei (New York based Malaysian Violinist)
- Alubakhan Chen (Malaysian Guitarist)
- Debbie Tee (Malaysian Singer)
- Bernard’s mother & aunties (7 sisters)
HANDS 15th Anniversary Concert “Souls In Love”
Date & Time
- 09-12 August 2012 8:30pm
- 11-12 August 2012 3:00pm
- Pentas 2, KLPac (www.klpac.org)
- RM88 (Adult)
- RM58 (Student / Senior Citizens / Disabled)
- 10% Discount for Hands Club Members on RM58/RM88
Each member can purchase a maximum of 4 tickets.
- Call KLPac Box Office 03-40479000
- Walk-in KLPac Box Office or The Actors Studio Lot 10
- Purchase online http://www.ilassotickets.com/event/view/211
- Hands Office 03-61414480
- Zoe Lee 016-3819112 Mon Lim 014-7158323