The Miss Cosmopolitan World 2018 will be exclusively catered for beautiful, passionate, intelligent and charismatic women from all over the world. The Miss Cosmopolitan World 2018 will be the most glamorous, eye-catching and a unique beauty contest ever in Malaysia consisting of 29 beautiful ladies from around the world.
In 2017, the number of participating countries has grown to 30 countries. Since 2015 till 2017, in total there were 45 countries from all over the world that has participated in Miss Cosmopolitan World.
Check out the participating countries below for this year's Miss Cosmopolitan World:-
KIMBERLEY IJSBRANDIJ (NETHERLANDS)
HAYLEY BRADNEY LEE (AUSTRALIA)
SOYEON LIM (KOREA)
SOE YADANAR HTUN (MYANMAR)
KANU PARASHAR (INDIA)
ORUSHA THAPA (NEPAL)
MELDRA ROZENBERGA (LATVIA)
TRUC LA QUANG THAO (VIETNAM)
KATERYNA BABIUK (UKRAINE)
SHERRY CHEN (TAIWAN)
NET SREYNING (CAMBODIA)
MA YA ZHEN (BEIJING, CHINA)
WU MENG FEI (SHANGHAI, CHINA)
IVHANREL ELTRISNA SUMERAH (INDONESIA)
MORITA MAI (JAPAN)
NADIRA KENZHEKHANOVA (KAZAKHSTAN)
AZALIAA DIUSHENALIEVA (KYRGYZSTAN)
CAROLINA ALVAREZ ROMO (LATIN AMERICA)
THALIA ROCIA (COLOMBIA)
BRIGITA GAIZAUSKAITE (LITHUANIA)
VIVIENNA ALFRED (MALAYSIA)
ISABEL MUNOZ (MEXICO)
STEPHANIE TSUOS (NAMIBIA)
JESSICA MAY RALPH-SMITH (NEW ZEALAND)
ZOE KIRSTEN (PHILIPPINES)
MAGNOLIA ROSEMARY (TONGA)
CAROLINA PLASCENCIA (USA)
- To foster unity and understanding globally
- Increase the diversity and strengths of the participating countries by showcasing their individual talents
- Provide opportunities for candidates to further develop interpersonal skills through individual and group activities including public speaking and various related events
CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITIES (CSR)
- CSR activities will be carry out throughout the pageant week
- To create social responsibilities engagement for contestants and awareness to the public, with the influences, fame and beauty of the beauty queens
- The MCW will do its part for the society as well. A percentage of the proceeds during the Grand Finals will be donated to a few charity homes
SUPPORT FROM TOURISM MALAYSIA
- MCW aims to create an international level of beauty pageant, to make Malaysia known through events and the talents we’ve trained.
- Amelia Productions Management has been working closely with celebrities, media and representatives from various countries.
- We will be celebrating this prestigious event, to also promote “Malaysia Tourism” and “Malaysia Truly Asia” to the world.
- Our philosophy is on par with Tourism Malaysia, we believe that with the support from Tourism Malaysia and State Tourism, it will definitely bring this event to the higher level and an excellent international beauty pageant will come forth.
- Invitation to Tourism Minister to grace the event launching during the Grand Finals.
SUPPORT FROM STATE TOURISM
- Visiting other states including Penang, Perak, Pahang, Melaka and Selangor.
- Getting the endorsement from the mentioned State Tourism throughout this project to support our event during the visitation to each of the states.
- Special appearances of the International Finalists and also publicity to their respective countries.