In Ramen Heads, Osamu Tomita, Japan’s reigning king of ramen, takes us deep into his world, revealing every single step of his obsessive approach to creating the perfect soup and noodles, and his relentless search for the highest-quality ingredients.
In addition to Tomita’s story, the film also profiles five other notable ramen shops, each with its own philosophy and flavour, which exemplify various different aspects the ramen world. Mixing in a brief rundown of ramen’s historical roots, the film gives viewers an in-depth look at the culture surrounding this unique and beguiling dish. This is a documentary record of 15 months in the lives of Japan’s top ramen masters and their legions of devoted fans.
Win Tickets to watch Ramen Heads
Screen capture or Flash the write-up on our app with mobile phone of the Japanese Film Festival Screens title – " Ramen Heads" to win screening passes.
- Present the snapshot of the write-up from mobile and redeem two (2) “Ramen Heads” premiere screening tickets at GSC 1 Utama (Ticket Entrance) on Sept 4, 2018 (Tuesday) 8:30pm onwards.
- Redemption is on first-come, first-served basis.
- TWO (2) Tickets per 1 snapshot of the write up.
- Maximum two (2) passes per person while stock last.
- Valid only on the 4th Sept, 2018 (Tuesday)
Date : 4th September, 2018 (Tuesday)
Time : 8:30PM onwards
Venue : GSC 1 Utama(Ticket Entrance)
Date : 4th September , 2018 (Tuesday)
Time: 9:00 PM
Venue: GSC 1 Utama, Hall 3
* Terms and Condition apply