The BodyMindSoul magazine will be organising its inaugural carnival on the 25th and 26th November 2017, at Commune, Level 5, Sunway Velocity Mall, Kuala Lumpur. The theme of the carnival is Heart of Community.
The carnival will engage people through activities to build appreciation of each other and Mother Nature, as well as to celebrate the abundance of their lives. The carnival will also promote the transformation of the community towards realising a world that is filled with love, joy, gratitude and harmony.
In this two-day event, there will be many types of activities suitable for individuals as well as families, including but not limited to the following:
* 36 booths featuring organic food and beverages, children enrichment options, natural skincare and household products, arts and crafts, alternative healing services and products.
* Free experiential workshops to improve emotional well-being.
* Free meditation classes to promote inner peace.
* Free yoga, musical and dance activities to lighten up your mind, body and soul.
* Free healthy cooking demos.
* Free fun and educational children’s activities.
* Latest technology to detect stress levels and health status of the body.
The organisers of the event plan to send you home with lots of smiles, love, peace and happiness.
On Wednesday, join MAG as she speaks more about the Carnival with the Carnival Project Leader Christina Teng and Chief Editor Yeoh Lee Lee.